Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now i'm about to buy a muffler for my car as you guys know. right now i'm with Magnaflow model number 14832. I want to go with that model since they say is it emits a smooth, deep tone.
But this is what a friend of mine told me, "to tell u the truth its looks kinda of ricey look for a smaller can cuz u don't need a four inch tip!!!!!!! "

now what do you guys think since we all here have G20's? should i stay with the one i want to go for a smaller tip??? this is the image of the muffler to see...

Thanks a lot...

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
njprimera said:
4" is not too big imo...mine is 4.5" i believe
and that magnaflow is a sexy lookin mufler if you ask me
Ha-Ha, look at the sig quote!!!

·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least i know there is no problem going for the 4" tip. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
304 Posts
i used a 4" tip on my magnaflow and i think it looks great. theres definitely nothing ricey about it. plus, the 4" tip fits perfectly in the little "cut-out" of the rear bumber.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If youre worried about the look, from everyone elses reply it seems to fit nicely in the pre-cut slot. now performance wise, u need'nt worry about the tip, the size of the tip really only affects the sound of the exhaust...u should be more concerned about the inlet and outlet size of the muffler. Unless ure on boost, I think anything over 2.5 is too much...doesnt provide enuff backpressure for non turbo applications. Go for it man!!! Post some pics when ure done.

·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Thehuntforprimera
this is the spects on the muffler.

2.25" Inlet, 4" Diam. Tip
4" Tip Length
5" x 8" Oval Body
14" Muffler Body Length

I'm not going turbo for the moment so 2.25" will be fine. I'll let you guys know how it goes and also will post some pictures on it too. but for now i will be installing a Air Filter tomorrow then i'll do the muffler in about a week since right now we got snow down here...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts