Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It makes more of a difference if you already have an aftermarket suspension. It'll make a difference on a stock setup, but you'll feel more of a difference if it's aftermarket setup...placebo effect I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Re: well...

Chris said:
I have noticed ZERO difference in putting on my front strut bar on my p10.. take that as you will folks!

You still have stock suspension, right?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Personally, I think the rear swaybar has improved my handling the best (other than the eibach springs)... with the front and rear STB, I feel the car is much more rigid. There is quite a difference I think.
Point being, a STB isnt going to make you handle like a ferrari, but if you take your car in some hard corners, you might get a tad more response which is felt more the more you upgrade your suspension.

MMM.... I love corners:cheeky:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Re: well...

Chris said:
I have noticed ZERO difference in putting on my front strut bar on my p10.. take that as you will folks!
Zero or a little. This is not the be-all, end-all solution for upgrading the suspension. It will make the front end a little more solid so maybe on fast sweeping corners you don't notice it but on a sharp sudden turn you would feel less flex in the body. You think the body is stiff enough? Luke broke his windshild becasue the car flexed when he went around a corner.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Re: Re: well...

trbobrk said:

You think the body is stiff enough? Luke broke his windshild becasue the car flexed when he went around a corner.
Damn dood! That's a TON of body roll! I've beaten the piss outta my car on the track and driven it hard other times and havn't seen anything like that or any other movement/flex related problems for that matter. That's crazy (and sucks too!).

·
Registered
562 Posts
alot of cars are coming with them stock I believe...and doesn't necessarily have to be a option....my moms 2002 Lexus ES300 even has it and the car is high as hell....guess it works....and Type-R Integras come with front and rear STB and lower tie bars...guess they all work...somehow...I also agree that the car has to be under heavy cornering loads to feel a difference...not much but its there..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts