Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few items taking up space in my garage. I have two sets of cams one from a 99 sr20de and one from a 93 sr20de. I have a low port intake minus the evap sensor but with the iac valve. I have a stillen header and down pipe. Two stock fuel rails and two sets of stock injectors. I also have a 99 stock ecu. Any intrest let me know.

Tim

The stillen header is sold.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
what kind of stillen header? 4-2-1 or 4-1?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stillen header is 4 into one and ill be taking a pic of it tonight for you guys ill want like 50.00 pluse shiping.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Tim, clear your pm box.
I'm gonna call dibs on the header pending more info. I know you said I could use the existing gaskets and whatnot. I would like to know the size and how long you ran it on your car. Just wanna make sure the 02 sensors are gonna be fine. I just paid for a 2.5" SSAC one so I'll just sell that one and use the Stillen instead. Like I said, just wanto make sure it will be an easy fitment with no issues. Thanks, D

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
^ no cams are not the same.

the stillen header has 1 7/8" primaries leading to a ~2.10" downpipe all the way to the cat. the 4-1 is good for low end torque, but not much else, becuase i believe, of the small downpipe.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
interested in the stillen header, bump for pictures

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
How many miles on the injectors? And does anyone know if highport and lowport injectors are interchangeable?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts