Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a '99 g20t, automatic unfortunatly. Anyways i was thinking of adding a Hotshot CAI and Headers, would i see a big difference in hp gain and acceleration?

-dru-

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well you can go for a turbo too, but I personally think the price is well worth the power gain, although I have an automatic too. HS CAI within a month for me!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
unless you want to go turbo, you are starting in the right place. headers, cai are good starters. after you do those two i would recommend doing some exterior work, i.e. rims, suspension. then stereo. then exhaust, cams, pullies and you'll be one bad mutha.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice guys, i appreciate it. I just wanna do the headers/CAI then ill go for rims/suspension. I just put in my system today. Eventually i want some frikin tv's man lol. Thanks again, later

-dru-

·
Registered
201 Posts
what kind of system did you put in? did you do everything or just deck, etc...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i kept the bose deck and speakers in. I have 2 Visonik Competitions with 1800 watt Visonik block amp... heres the site they look sweet. I kept the bose deck and all in, i just wired my amp into the bose amp, took me a few hours, i tried to see if i could hook up the 12's to the back of the bose deck but no luck, so i had to go with the bose amp.

-dru-

oh heres the link:
http://www.visonikcaraudio.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.