Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, saturday morning i was heading back into town from a friends house and something in the back end went "POW" then i lost control and slid into a ditch, bouncing off a tree, the poor g was totaled and i was heartbroken, it was towed to an impound and ill post up some pics when i can get out there to get my stuff out of it... :*(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i though at first too, but the guy that towed it said it looked like the tire didnt go flat till it was dragged through the ditch, so my next guess was wheel bearing because that was the one i was plannin on replacing today, but it was just a little too late i guess...

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
siberianbackstabber said:
I dont want to sound like a shit but it just goes to show procrastination never results in good things.
Sorry to hear man
Sometimes is a money issue, It happens.

·
Registered
212 Posts
its seems like everyday we lose another one...good to hear your ok. dont worry about the car you can buy another 1. you cant buy health

·
Registered
957 Posts
yea, at least no major injuries. frekin tree being in the way and totallin ur G..wth man..u should go burn it or chop it down. but yeh, u noe what this means right? =] p11 next? XD

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as promised heres a few pics...

and the good news is the rims came out pretty well, no dents or cracks, but some minor scratches...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea, that frame rail is as flat as a pancake, i took the fender partially off and when i saw the rail, i knew it was too much to fix, but hey, anyone need some parts?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
:*( Sorry about your car. Off to bigger and better things...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts