Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally! Introducing my beat KR4/Off-black 2000 G20t MT.

She's a one owner with exactly 100,158 miles. Female owned, so I know she wasn't dogged out, but I don't think she's had a coat of wax on her in 13 years.

Immediate plans include pulling the 18-some dents, extreme (and I mean extreme) paint correction, full interior detail, valve cover gasket and engine de-grease, and installing the JDM fogs I just purchased (thanks the_one!!!!) in order to pass inspection. If the detail and dent pull is too expensive, I may just consider a respray at my body shop. :nervous:

The pictures make the condition look rather good - hence, why I drove 6.5 hours and stayed overnight in a hotel to pick her up. Trust me though...she's a filthy, filthy girl! I'm not exactly sure how there is a reflection in the paint in the pics. My spirit was crushed when I saw the actual condition, but I pulled the trigger anyways. I was tired of searching and bumming rides off my wife. Somehow, I couldn't make the drive back home car-less. I am starting to miss my 335i! :depressed

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I thought you said it was woman-driven - but I see it's manual - so you're either a liar or she's European. :p

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
I thought you said it was woman-driven - but I see it's manual - so you're either a liar or she's European. :p
I recently taught a 17 year old girl how to drive stick and I have been driving stick since I was 15 years old on my lerners permit. I was born in the USA btw. So making generalist statements like this is never a good idea.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
congrats on the purchase. It's about damn time. P11's photo very well. It's hard to tell condition in pics. This one does look very good. Clean her up and take more pics!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I recently taught a 17 year old girl how to drive stick and I have been driving stick since I was 15 years old on my lerners permit. I was born in the USA btw. So making generalist statements like this is never a good idea.
I know a lot of women drive stick. Everybody knows that, which is why it's obvious that I'm kidding. It is, however, a much, much, MUCH lower percentage of women driving stick than men. If 1 in 3 men drives stick it's probably something like 1 in 300 (or more) women.

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
^ actually, it seems many of the younger generation (including males) can't drive stick at all... based on all the auto cars 16 and 17 year olds drive now :(

But anyway, congrats on the new purchase! Glad to see you were finally able to find what you wanted. Sounds like some easy cosmetic work to get it all cleaned up to what you want! post pics once the clean up detail is done (before and after photos would be cool too btw)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.