burningsquirrels said:
LOLOLOL
OMG LOL
OMG WHEE
LOLRSK8
CHEENK
MULLITT
ROFFLEZ
if not, a roflcopter variation? damn, finally a car that you can lower.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
so whats the specs on that car power wise? i dont even know lol

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
google ftw...

linky linky

i got about 28mpg on the first leg going easy, i stepped up the speed and got 26.5 the remaining two legs, but i was driving more like a jerk. at 70 mph the engine is just chillin' at 1800 rpm, 55mph it's just above idle.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
nice. it seems a lil on the heavy side with 3500lbs but it definately has enuf power to ovecome that. whats an average 1/4 for that car?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
not sure if you said this in another thread, but if you dont mind me askin....how much did you pay for that? I would love to get my hands on a camaro.

Jake

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ChickenWing said:
nice. it seems a lil on the heavy side with 3500lbs but it definately has enuf power to ovecome that. whats an average 1/4 for that car?
pontiac claimed their formulas/trans ams are 13.2 at 108 mph, whether auto or six speed when new. i have the folder of fbody tv commercials somewhere that include the video but i can't find it to save my life.

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i really wanted an SS but it's another 3-4 grand because they all have big heads about it, lol. i'll probably install a 1LE equivalent heavy duty suspension, an intake lid, catback exhaust, and call it a day. oh, and i'd love to ditch the salad shooter wheels and skinny 245 tires. at that width they just look funny.

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, it's cleaner than a new car and stupid low miles, and the price was right. there wasn't anything in atlanta at the moment and nj was where i used to live, so it was the only "good" place for me to buy a car that wasn't in or around atlanta since i had friends there that could inspect it and places to sleep. they may be plentiful in seattle as they are here, but none of the ones i see here are for sale or in my price range.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
burningsquirrels said:
google ftw...

linky linky

i got about 28mpg on the first leg going easy, i stepped up the speed and got 26.5 the remaining two legs, but i was driving more like a jerk. at 70 mph the engine is just chillin' at 1800 rpm, 55mph it's just above idle.
hahaha....my vette turns just over 1000 rpm at 55 mph. at 80 mph it's just over 1600 rpm. Talk about overdrive.
Amazing how these powerful V8's get that type of fuel economy. I was averaging almost 30mpg at 75mph.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts