Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pix from Japan

Right now im in Tokyo and sience I have jet lag I decided to post some pix of my travels. The day before yesterday I took these pix from on the street and of course a little shop called Impul. Yesterday I went to a Super Autobac's but I forgot my cammera but when I go to pick up my Teins I will post some pix of the place. Enjoy.

www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291675001

·
Registered
880 Posts
You lucky bastard. I really like the Calsonic R32. If you see any moded Primera's take some pics. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At Impul all I got was a front grill and a small stack of acessorys (key chains, stickers and emblems). I cant afford to deal with sending the whole 212SR kit back to the states. I plan on going back and buying more crap before I leave though. The only cars in the garage when I went were 2 R34 Skylines, the Calsonic R32 hidden in a corner, a Q45, a G35, a early 90's 911 Porshe, a miniture Nissan girls car thing and a MB S class.

At Super Autobac's I got my Teins and some more stickers. God I wish I brought my cammera though. The parking lot was filled with Supras, Skylines, Silvias and Lancers. ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice pics! I wish I was there...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets see yesterday I went to the Toyota History thingie and it had a lot of new and old cars. Saw the Denso Supra, old school GTR Skyline and S800 (think S2000 but 50 or so years ago). This time I brought my cammara but forgot the mem stick for the damn thing. Oh wellz 2 bad for you guys but I added the pix of my nabors new RX7 and S15 Silvia. ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
again I wish I was there!!! nice pix by the way

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Its COOL to write stuff in English here in Japan so a lot of things have both English and Japanese written on them. I always thought Kanji looked better...

Anywayz I got some more pix of cars here in Japan and I have seen a few stock Primera's both P10 and P11 but all driving so I couldnt get a pix. The quad headlights and stock front bumpers here are sick. Im gonna see about getting some stock clear corners from a Nissan dealership once I get back to Tokyo. Right now im in Okinawa and tomorow I will be going to Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Nagoya. I hope they dont kill me cause im half white lolz. Cya later...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291644555

·
Registered
61 Posts
2002G20Racer said:
Right now im in Okinawa and tomorow I will be going to Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Nagoya. I hope they dont kill me cause im half white lolz. Cya later...
that's strange. why would they want to kill you because you're half white?

·
Registered
470 Posts
FREAKIN NICE ASS SKYLINES......damn...... yo the impul kit for the g20 is mad nice...mad expensive but mad nice.

lucky bastard in japan....

genki des ka?

·
Registered
562 Posts
hypercarrots said:
that's strange. why would they want to kill you because you're half white?

Big Boy, for one, .. the nukes we dropped in WWII on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They would kill him b/c we killed alot of them!

·
Registered
61 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:

Big Boy, for one, .. the nukes we dropped in WWII on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They would kill him b/c we killed alot of them!

BIG BOY is a restaurant chain
FAT MAN (Hiroshima) and LITTLE BOY (Nagasaki) were the bombs.

that's the stupidest thing ever. just because America dropped bombs on Japan in WWII doesn't mean someone in Japan would want to kill an american tourist today. that's not even funny. it's not like he dropped the bomb himself. will you kill a japanese tourist when he/she visits pearl harbor?

now this has absolutely nothing to do with G20s.

·
Registered
562 Posts
hypercarrots said:
BIG BOY is a restaurant chain
FAT MAN (Hiroshima) and LITTLE BOY (Nagasaki) were the bombs.

that's the stupidest thing ever. just because America dropped bombs on Japan in WWII doesn't mean someone in Japan would want to kill an american tourist today. that's not even funny. it's not like he dropped the bomb himself. will you kill a japanese tourist when he/she visits pearl harbor?

now this has absolutely nothing to do with G20s.
First of all, I wasn't trying to be funny.. that's just god damn wrong. Second, I would not kill any1 even if they we were at war with them a long time ago. Third, that previous statement did not have anything to do with me.. I was merely trying to translate what he meant by saying it!!

"I hope they dont kill me cause im half white..." WHY THE FUCK ELSE WOULD HE SAY THIS? Are Hiroshima and Nagasaki the bad part of Japan or something?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ummm I hope you guys know I was JUST KIDDING. I didnt mean anything serious by that remark and of course nothing happened to me while I was in Hiroshima. I did feel out of place but there were a lot of American tourists there and that made me feel a lot better. It was a very sobering experence and I didnt really want to go to Hiroshima (girlfriends idea) but in the end I was glad I went. If you are ever in Japan I highly sugest stoping by.

I willl post more car pix later cause I gtg.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts