Registered
33 Posts
FRONT SPOILER
A:FRONT STREMER
B:MID STREMER
C:REAR STREMER
EURO FACE
STREMER SET PRICE(A+B+C)

These are the different pieces of the Griffen kit. Can anyone clarify what pieces are what. I am assuming that the front spoiler is the chin spoiler, but what are the streamers(sideskirts maybe) and what is the euro face? any info is apreciated. Here is the website:

http://www.alles-create.co.jp/

Just click on griffen and then primera

·
Registered
714 Posts
can anyone translate prices for any of those kits. It'd be nice to buy a kit if i knew how much they were.....

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've already figured that part out, now if i could only translate japanese and figure out whihc pice is how much....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
FRONT SPOILER =20,000yen =168.708 USD
A:FRONT STREMER =20,000yen =168.708 USD
B:MID STREMER =33,000yen =278.375 usd
C:REAR STREMER =41,000yen =345.859 usd
EURO FACE =68,000yen =573.602 USD
STREMER SET PRICE (A+B+C) 34,000yen =286.802 USD

keep in mind that currency changes day to day also! and by the way thanks to the guy who posted this link and we appreciate it if you wondered why most of us didnt reply before its just cuz most of us had it already but it helps to show new people but if you search kits on here youll see alot of post with alot more links and pics
good luck and have fun browsing
casual

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
My first guess would be that "streamer" to the Japanese means something along the lines of "kit" or "aerodynamics." So, front spoiler, side skirts, rear bumper, etc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
some of them kits are bumper covers and wont fit the us spec front bumpers... i know for sure the crux is a bumper cover cause i tried importing it and it around $600US or so...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts