Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Primera 10:1 Header For Sale. Said to give 10hp over stock manifold. A cheap alternative to a Hotshot header. Looks sleeperish just like the tubular type R honda headers. You will need to shorten your downpipe or have a new one made for this to work. $75.00 shipped
Email me at [email protected] or pm me.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Ima bit skeptikal for the stock header to produce this much gain for the following reasons:

1)SCC great header SR20DE test no aftermarket header reproduced a gain over 7hp.
2)The JDM engine is rated between 145-50 hp as opposed to our 140hp
3)in order for the JDM engine to accomplish this there is alot more internal work to reach a 10:1 compression ratio which Im sure has zero to do with the header

However I might stand to be corrected, some help would be nice

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The higher compression on the JDM motor only gives 2-3 hp over USDM SR20DE's and the rest of the power is from the manifold. When I said 10hp it was flywheel horsepower not whp. The main increase is in the power band, it feels alot better in the low to mid rpms which is nice on the street. It also looks very JDM style. For the price you really can't go wrong

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey aj I want it.......was it on your car as welL? PM me or e-mail me so that I can pay you...........:alien: :bored: :cool: :asian:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts