Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in touch with someome from Supreme Power Parts. His name is Eric. He can get these headlights:

I can't get a price until I can get a group of people willing to get these. I need these for an HID/OEM projector retro fit i'm working on. I hope you U.S. people know that these are H1 low/high beams, meaning separate low and high unlike G20's H4 dual filament. Wiring modifications will have to be made, but shouldn't be too difficult. Also, the beam pattern will probably be for RHD since they are E-code lights. Anyone taking on a project like I am may want to invest in this. Here is a link to show you guys wut I mean:http://faq.auto.light.tripod.com/headlight-menu1.htm

Anyone willing to get these let me know by email. PEaceout.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only for P11, but i can ask about P10 if you give me specifics on what. For example, a picture, and description.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I have a lot of interested people. I counted 9 total including the Automotive forum. I'll have prices for you guys as soon as I can. These are imported, so they "probably" aren't gonna be cheap, but keep your fingers crossed. talk to you guys later.

·
Registered
265 Posts
JDM HID headlights

I'm interested but want to know the price. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

D

·
Registered
265 Posts
JDM HID headlights

I forgot to mention that I have a 199 g20 (P11)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I had someone in Japan go to a Nissan dealer and ask for a price on the HID P11 headlamps.

$2000.00

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boogie,
you are awesome. I'll see wuts up with pricing by this guy. If it doesn't work out, then expect an email from me. I GAURANTEE.

ALso, Glass lenses...........THAT"S CRAZY. But dope. Did you see that link i posted? If you haven't, you should, this is my route for HID. Peaceout and thanks for your help.

·
Registered
265 Posts
hid lights

$2K...ouch!!! now that's expensive. I hope that there is going to be some group buy for this. If so, I would be very interested! Please someone let me know ;)

thanks in advance
D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm pissed

Okay, first of all, i'm pissed. THis guy is a flake. I'm taking my business elsewhere. I have one more guy i can try, but we'll see wuts up. I'm trying to find the best deal for all of us. So far, B-boogie can get them for $600. Sorry guys, i hate to dissapoint people. I keep postin. Peaceout

·
Registered
265 Posts
primeracer...hid????

Primeracer...were you able to get a price on these? was it a ream HID or something like catz?

thanks in advance

D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts