Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its here! but sadly its wayyyyy to freakin cold outside for me to rip off the stock T spoiler, and plus the Impul spoiler is silver.. which wont flow well on my jade car...

the ONLY way i would even think about it is if it was painted green, or black(neutral) although if it was black i think it would look real funny.. but better then silver.. lol..

and forgive me on the pics, its hard to line it up with the T spoiler in the way..

weighs in at 7lbs and roughly 9 inches from base to top of spoiler =)

also.. i belive this to be the 1st in the states? ive yet to see another pic of a G20 with it, ive only seen primeras overseas, and even then its rare.

what the?

JDM BED!!!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
that's gonna look nice with the rear windsheild spoiler.

and carbed, just like in Grandma's boy...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i might not be the only one if you get it, but ill be the 1st ;)

well i have 2 options...

wait till i do a repaint (which will be a a few months, when i do my soon to be new sideskirts, the spoiler, rear window spoiler, eyebrows, lip and grill) or just paint it black, and put it on this week... albiet funny looking, it might not be super super horrible..

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
P11Gdub said:
you filthy JDM whore! :eek:

dun be jealous...

Bishous-G said:
i might not be the only one if you get it, but ill be the 1st ;)

well i have 2 options...

wait till i do a repaint (which will be a a few months, when i do my soon to be new sideskirts, the spoiler, rear window spoiler, eyebrows, lip and grill) or just paint it black, and put it on this week... albiet funny looking, it might not be super super horrible..

i say wait and do it all together...how long u think that will take u? i still need to get some parts painted....

·
Registered
957 Posts
its gonna look nyce, my question is, how are u gonna mount it...

1) settin it up
2) gettin rid of the holes in the middle of ur trunk
3) settin up the lights( wait up..why doesnt your's have lights?!..haha well u can transfer it from ur infiniti spoiler over to the impul)

its gonna take a while =;[ WELL hurry up and post of pics when your're done =]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
inrev` said:
its gonna look nyce, my question is, how are u gonna mount it...

1) settin it up
2) gettin rid of the holes in the middle of ur trunk
3) settin up the lights( wait up..why doesnt your's have lights?!..haha well u can transfer it from ur infiniti spoiler over to the impul)

its gonna take a while =;[ WELL hurry up and post of pics when your're done =]

1) from what it looks like, the holes from the stock T spoiler are the same as the holes for the Impul.

2) when i repaint it im going to have the hole filled.. if i mount it before i repaint it ill just patch the hole up with some vinyl or something to try and color match the green (temporary) or even see if theres another jade nonT trunk i can swap with, but thats alot of work, id rather just fill it and repaint.

3) the Impul spoiler never came with a brake light, you might be thinking of the Altia spoiler which has one (Domiken, and G2002 had those) so im going to either just go with the 2 brake lights in the tails.. or i might swap with a member here for the 3rd brake light behind the glass

i did a little photoshop work.. i dunno.. looks silly to me, but im so anxious to mount this thing... *sigh*

i need to get settled out west first before i think about repainting, so a few months.. unless i just paint the spoiler.. but id rather do it all at once, then go through painting sessions twice.

any opinions on this :baffled:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Bishous-G said:
i like that. but maybe make the side mirrors black to add one more accent. nice shaved rear door handles, and side moldings.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
just wow

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they had the whole kit on there (minus the rear bumper ithink.. or maybe it sold so fast i didnt notice) but a member here got the front bumper, p10wrc got the sideskirts, chickenwing got the impul header, i got the wing. there were taillights, headlights, the grill and the rear taillight filler too.. pretty much a whole freakin Impul p11 got parted out dirt cheap.. it was very lowkey too, cause nothing was labeled clearly

again, opinions on the Green/black theme? its the only way its going to get mounted within the next 3~4 months if i go that route.. otherwise itll collect dust till i can afford a full repaint of many parts..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts