Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be going turbo pretty soon with a fmic set up I just got from a buddy of mine and these fogs I just got online are gonna conflict with the intercooler piping so unfortunately I gotta sell these to help me complete my set up..so here is a pix...

asking $115.00 thats what I paid for them and it includes a switch.....

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got them from that seller and front grill , real good provider for p10's and currently bidding for some other ones..hopefully will win these but if anything Ill take these to the mini meet this sat.

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill post pix of them on my car ...look real clean and produce better visability in the dark..main reason I got them was when I went canyon running my visability was real crappy and needed better lighting and they make a dramatic diff.

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that seller can get you anything you want...little secret he's getting me the gtir hood..damn that thing is so sick looking on p10's...send him an email and they let you know..it basically bolts on..

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I was about to say you were bidding on them in ebay...hmm....wish if ya already had them, you would give other people the chance to get them for cheap...it's kinda funny you are posting the pics that are on the ebay auction tho....

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only thing I hate about ebay is like 1 min. before the auction ends someone swipes it from you ...always happens to me..LOL...gonna take shots of it on my ride , but I recommend you guys go to that seller ...he gets good stuff

·
#1 cop hater
5,318 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are diff.! the brackets are completly diff., but installing them should not be hard with a home depot around...I'm sure it would be easy to modify a fit

1 - 20 of 22 Posts