Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, found this on ebay...many people will want it for the JDM sexyness but I am a little confused as to what the difference between the USDM and the JDM headlights are. Also, I bought my rainguards and corners from this seller so I would greatly recommend him to buy from if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Japan is a right-hand drive country. The JDM headlites will point in the wrong direction, you can't adjust them enough to compensate. Don't get them. You can get the right ones for much cheaper on G20.net or at a junk yard local to you.

·
Registered
421 Posts
97 bucks shipping... no thanks.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
As I noted, the JDM headlites will point down to the left side of the road. Apparently, you can't adjust them to point to the right side for US use. Stay away from them unless you live in a country with right hand drive. Corner lites, you can get them for a few bucks used or aftermarket for helluva lot less. If you want something exotic, go for those sexy little bumper poles.

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
The JDM headlamps are RHD so the beam pattern is backwards. Besides that the only other thing is there are no aiming nipples on the glass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts