Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Thats the way ...... You tell em' ........ Freakin' gobby Noobs ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
CDUFF7 said:
I HAVE been "putting it here first for over 2 years now, oh but you just signed up this month, that would explain you not knowing any better.

C'mon now.

:scream:
did you really? it says you posted this friday. i saw your other one for the cup tray which led me to the fog switch on ebay...

i woulda took these off your hands in a heartbeat had i seen them for sale up here...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do the best I can. I am sorry I can not please everyone, the guys I do end up selling to have all been happy so far.

I have been on this board for over 2 years selling JDM Primera parts - Actually Mark is the one that got me started with selling P10 power folding mirror sets to guys overseas and in the US.

Hope you'll be able to bid, the JDM P10 supplies are running low.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Yeah chris has always been a top notch seller, always gone out of his way to source parts, stand up guy. And you can't get pissed at a guy trying to make money on his hard earned time and effort. Gnet, though I love it is not a community to become filthy rich. He knows this and any member thats been on here for a bit understands that aswell. People, in general, just don't want to doll out that cash. So he takes his primera products to ebay where he gets a respectable price for them.

Gmac

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Extremely well put. I like that! Thank you Gmac. I really want to get more Primera parts soon and I would like to be able to get the larger items, it's only a matter of time. Primera parts are not the top seller, if I could take a guess based on experience it would be the Honda parts which seem to be all the rage still. I try to get a variety of all the makers.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
+2 for Chris, he really is an honest seller. I have seen many a thread where this infamous fog light switch has been posted, he truely has had it for a while and made it known to the community. I hope you can get more parts, becuase there is no one else I trust more than you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts