Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody.

I'm a newb of sorts(used to be on here a long time ago as "NismoSR-20").

Anyway, I'm from the caribbean & there are a lot of Japanese & Singapore Primeras down here. I have pretty easy access to the Primera glass headlamps that are sought after in the states & was wondering if there's still an interest in them? I know there's ebay but I'm just gauging interest right now into if they're still sought after because I wouldn't mind supplying & shipping, depending on the need that is.

This applies to both Xenons and the normal glass lamps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I would be interested, depending on the price!
Love the look but don't want to invest what eBay is asking, I'm thinking of doing a projector retrofit but would prefer these if the price was right!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the range for the Xenon duals would be about $250-$300 US as they're more expensive and the ordinary duals would be about $160-$170US.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've always loved the way the Xenon duals look. You can usually find them on eBay for around $400 but they usually have broken mounting tabs, don't include the corner lights, or have other small issues. Depending on what you have, you'd probably be able to sell them pretty easily for the right prices since they are still sought after in the states.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the supply is here, and the demand looks like it's there, so I'll find out the costs involved to ship a pair to the US & from there I'll be able to tailor a decent price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi man! Are you able shipping headlights to Poland?
Sure, shouldn't be a problem, I'm still working out the shipping fees to the US and other territories. Once I get a good rate from a shipping company I'll update here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry it took so long to respond here. So I'm currently setting up an e-commerce web site where people can buy parts & I can ship out to them using DHL.

So the price ranges of the P11 headlights vary per supplier here. Overall though I have found that the price would be about $250-$300 US for Xenons as they're more expensive and the ordinary duals would be about $160-$170US. In addition, I can source other P11 stuff which is, but not limited to:

1. Bumpers
  2. Switches
  3. Hoods
  4. TE-V spoilers(availability may fluctuate)
  5. Instrument Panels
  6. Amber tails

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update:

Website being built! In about a few weeks(or sooner). You'll be able to make purchases on it. Everything will be shipped via DHL to wherever you are.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some more good news. I have an active supplier, so I will be able to provide P11 & some P10 parts. Website almost ready :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts