Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling JDM parking stickers which I have collected over my years of living in Japan. They are all new and never used. I am selling them through ebay as I do with all my JDM items.

Link to the auction:[/ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260062069295

These are great for any JDM enthusiasts car - also great for Christmas presents.

Thank you very much again,

Chris
:banana:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
♥
3,947 Posts
thats actually pretty damn cool, but too rich for my blood

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
any thought on selling a couple of them on here abit cheeper??? i would be wanting one. Seen them on ebay before cool extra 10hp!!!

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
trbobrk said:
22 is cheap for these stickers, I remember not long ago when they went for almost $100.
Yea because some people will pay anything for JDM stuff :zoinks:

They're worth whatever people are willing to pay.

·
2,913 Posts
ya i know they can be big bucks, i just have alot of xmas spending to do and every little bit of savings helps. cant hurt to ask?????? (waiting for a respond?????)

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
I wasn't wowing the price but that there was actually some sort of possible demand for something like this. Makes me wonder how much JDM toilet paper would be worth? :zoinks:

·
2,913 Posts
Hamzer11 said:
Makes me wonder how much JDM toilet paper would be worth? :zoinks:
how much how much??????? i will take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nut180sx said:
how much how much??????? i will take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will sell you one for $22 shipped.

To answer a few questions....These actually cost what I am selling them for - in Japan they are running around 2,500 to 2,700 Yen currently - mandated by city and federal gov't - you need to prove that you have a parking place.

Hamzer11: JDM toilet paper - I have some in great shape - not even used yet and will sell it to you. Also I have heard the JDM toilet paper comment before, it is an old one if you recall.

all: Have a look at my feedback and see the things I am selling and how much they go for, I know what I am doing and have been doing it well for awhile now, the price is an average and you could always use the "best offer" feature on this auction.

:) ,

Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts