Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man just bought an engine from soko. Running into problems no egr? WTF? I didn't kno that. Distributor has two plugs intead of one on my 94 engine. MAF sensor complety different. Throttle body different. Does anyone have any information on this subject. I live in houston texas can i pass emmissions without the egr valve?

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
requirement yes, but some manufacturers started implementing it as early as 94. I think nissan was one of them, since the ecu's are swapable between 94-96

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
you can not swap the intake mani of your low port to high port. You are to use the distributor from you 94. all the managment parts are compleetly inter changable.
if you have any real questions you can't figure out i will give you real answers.
but really if you have a 94 and you origanal engine with its parts you have enough to make it run reliably

·
#1 cop hater
5,318 Posts
p10det said:
you can not swap the intake mani of your low port to high port. You are to use the distributor from you 94. all the managment parts are compleetly inter changable.
if you have any real questions you can't figure out i will give you real answers.
but really if you have a 94 and you origanal engine with its parts you have enough to make it run reliably
that i know
i was assuming he got the correct motor
mystic
how much did nya pay for ya motor

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea but my distributor has 2 plugs on this JDM on my 94 engine it only has one plug so will it still fire correctly if i swap them out. & as far as swappin out the intake manifold my uncle doesn't wanna do that cuz it's older bigger and dirtier than the new one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts