Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
nismo

anyone hear about nismo coming to america

i read it somewhere on the nissan site
info was limited i just wanted to know if anyone knew anything in particular like dates pricing products that knid of thing

·
Registered
80 Posts
you can go to almost any nissan car dealer parts department now and ask for the nismo catalog... they got the turbo kits & high compression kits and some other goodies... it's listed for the sentra and 200sx but they'll bolt right on...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I went to my local Nissan dealer a month back and they said that Nismo parts would be available in mid-Summer or so. As far as I'm concerned that's pure crap, but that's what the guy told me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
if your in san diego go to the mossy nissan dealer in national city they got some of the stuff there if they don't they can order it...

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
bowdownG20 said:
you can go to almost any nissan car dealer parts department now and ask for the nismo catalog...
The difference is they order from Japan, starting this summer/fall NISMO will be directly importing their stuff to the US themselves so you will be able to get more stuff a little bit cheaper (since nothing NISMO is cheap)

·
Registered
80 Posts
go to the mossy dealer and talk to frank... they got a copy there... my brother ordered his jdm fairlady Z shit there... tell them nismo or nissan motorsports catalog the parts are the same...

·
Registered
80 Posts
the prices aren't too bad either... the turbo manifold is like $300+...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.