Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes. I guess this is another one of those JGY Customs threads. From what I read on other forums, its mostly been 50/50 with customer service + customer shipping. So I guess heres my experience.

I had placed an order with JGY back in mid December of 2005. All the parts I wanted were in stock (intercooler kit + downpipe) except for one part - Oil/Water lines. I told them that I wanted the parts that were in stock and that I would skip on the parts not in stock and purchase the parts they had in stock. So after some talking with Jason at JGY, he said that the lines could be made and everything be shipped out within 1 week maximum. Sure enough, I put the order through and waited.

A month had passed by and I was frustrated with talking to Pat and Nate getting nowhere. Then I find out that they had never processed my order and that nothing was done about my order. Its now almost end of January. I called until I was able to get a hold of Jason. He assured me that everything would get done and sent out. Two weeks went by and nothing came. Its now the first week of February. I called to cancel the order through them and have one of my buddies make everything for me, But when I called, they assured me that the package was going to be sent out that day. A week later, Downpipe and Intercooler show up. No piping, No lines. Fully charged.

I called them and asked what was going on with the rest of the items. They said that they were welding on the flange for my BOV onto the pipe and that they needed to recoat it and the lines were being given the final touch and sent out that week.

That was two weeks ago. Today I recieved the rest of my stuff. The piping and the lines.

The lines were missing the oil return, and the piping had NO flange for the BOV welded onto it as stated in our agreement and price that I had paid for the full kit coated.

I will deal with the problems of finishing the rest myself. I am pissed that it took 2.5 months to get stuff that was supposedly in stock and supposedly to take a week to make. And not only that. The kit didnt come as ordered.

I will never do buisness with them again.

·
Registered
92 Posts
dont feel bad im getting the same thing from hotshot performance but atleast i finally got a tracking number. But when I go to look it up online, ups says that they have the comformation of package,but not the package has never been scaned any where from them. Also I have been having trouble with there customer service too. Oh yeah istoreparts.com is doing the same thing too and they have no customer service.

Also if you say that the part is in stock, it should be in stock and not being made or on back order.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I will deal with the problems of finishing the rest myself. I am pissed that it took 2.5 months to get stuff that was supposedly in stock and supposedly to take a week to make. And not only that. The kit didnt come as ordered.
That is fucking rediculous....send all that shit back, call your credit card company and reverse the chages and start over....thats my two cents.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I hate to say it, but I guess you didn't catch their little pattern. They love to screw everyone who lives in NY.

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yahnozha said:
That is fucking rediculous....send all that shit back, call your credit card company and reverse the chages and start over....thats my two cents.
You know what Pat. Right when I opened up the box and inspected everything my first reaction was infact to do that. But on the other hand I was paying dealer price for the whole package which was a bit cheaper. I figured it took me this long to get what I needed, I didnt want to prolong the downtime by returning the stuff and then fabricating all new things all over again. Then going over ordering and waiting all over again.

G2002 said:
I hate to say it, but I guess you didn't catch their little pattern. They love to screw everyone who lives in NY.
I guess now I know better.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I don't want to sound like a ass. But they have always answered and took care of my things asap. The only thing that took them time was when i sent them my gear stacks for cryo and shot peening. But i have talked to jason and the ladys who answered the phone and they treated me good> Dre if yiou remember the koyo they sent that out asap as promised. Im not defending anyone. i really feel bad for your experience.
I am not from NY and i guess i can't say you wrong.
But when i asked jgy for a bb motor last and they said they didn't have one at the time and i got a killer w10 silver top for bb price i can say i got a deal

·
Rare Wheels Save Lives
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
PrimeraRob3 said:
Damn man, that sucks. My first dealing w/JGY was great. My second wasn't (and was similar to yours). I won't go back to them.
Yeah Rob, remember when we were talking about JWT being the biggest wait of all the components. Shit. How long ago was this suppose to be done and said with.

MrFancy your right. Should have, could have, didnt. My fault - But like I said earlier, I had already waited this long, and time was not on my side so I had to do what I had to do.

Jason was honest with me for the handful of times I was able to get a hold of him and talk to him. He was actually the one who told me his workers flaked my order and it was left untouched. His wife Patty and the other workers there were/are shit and basically gave me the run around. I dont expect one man to do all the work thats promised, but to hell, get your shit together. One time only customers arent the way to go.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Should have read this thread earlier.
I placed an order for a JGY LSD (phantom grip).
Before I gave them my credit card info, they reply within a few hours for every email I sent them. After I gave them my CC info, they said they'll process my order but does not reply to any shipping/tracking or order status question.
Hopefully they'll ship it out as they confirmed it's an in stock item. :baffled:

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
well i cn tell you tht i had to wit for some iteams from them but they did have my back. I had perchased quite a few things from them and the hve not screwed me yet.
I did have to wit a bit for my gears to get cryod nd shot peaned but guese that stuff takes time. I can say that they allways have the koyo ratiator in stock cuase i have bought 2 from them and got them very quick. I think it is more are less what you are buying

·
Registered
436 Posts
p10det said:
well i cn tell you tht i had to wit for some iteams from them but they did have my back. I had perchased quite a few things from them and the hve not screwed me yet.
I did have to wit a bit for my gears to get cryod nd shot peaned but guese that stuff takes time. I can say that they allways have the koyo ratiator in stock cuase i have bought 2 from them and got them very quick. I think it is more are less what you are buying
I had to call them long distance because I didn't get any email replys.
Turns out that the item was shipped out on the day it was ordered. A tracking number was given via phone and the item is on its way.
At least I am getting the item I ordered on time, just bad communication via emails.
Hope others will have better luck than me.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
Yeah i never got to many replys on email. but i just call them up and bull shit with them a bit. But I enjoy jokeing and talking with them when i call. they crck me up some times. the girl who tkes the clls does not have to much knolage on things but she is cool. she has went well out of her way to find out parts and timeing for me in the past. what can i sy they recignise me and treat me well

·
Registered
640 Posts
The wore customer service, and yes they hate to deal with us from the north east. if anyone here has any question about that we saying here will forward you the email exchanges. i had never seen any worse service ever in my life. be warn

1 - 17 of 17 Posts