Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JIC Coilovers For Sale

I HAVE A SET OF JIC COILOVERS FOR A 1999 G20. THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THE CAR FOR 50MILES I AM SELLING THE CAR WITHOUT THE COILOVERS. THEY ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. THEY LOOKS BRAND NEW. IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL [email protected]

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
need a price. and lose the CAPS plz

·
Registered
871 Posts
I am interested - but a little weary of paypal'ing that much $$ to someone with so few posts :(.

Do you have ebay... or anything where I can view some feedback?

Thanks (sorry for inconvienience),
Thomas

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey i am not out to get anyone. I can take pic and send it to u. I have a nissan sentra ser and i just bought a g20 that's why i am new to the form. I am a honest person and u will get what u paid for.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I didn't say you were :). I'm just paranoid :)

Grats on the g20! Pics would be good tho :)

It would probably save you a lot of time just to post the pics on this thread. There would probably be much more interest in the item if there we pictures to go along w/ the thread.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i got ripped with some jic coilovers lost 150 dollars in parts and he was in queens and he was a newbie not saying it was you but everybody has to do the research before sending money like that.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand but i am not out to get no one. I have a 1999 g20 wich i am sell. I have a nissan se-r turbo and a lexus. I am not trying to get $650 from anyone.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
primerat said:
i got ripped with some jic coilovers lost 150 dollars in parts and he was in queens and he was a newbie not saying it was you but everybody has to do the research before sending money like that.
Off topic... nothing came of that guy????

And yeah, for the seller here I gotta suggest getting some pics. Lot of little stuff has been going wrong with buyers and sellers on here.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i personally wont buy anything online.. unless the pics have a current newspaper in it next to the item so I know the seller didnt find a pic online and send it

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.