Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JIC magic coilovers for sale

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[
Here is the pic of the jic magic coilovers i am selling. $650 plus shipping. I bought these coilovers for $1700 new and they only have 100 miles on them. Price to sell i am not looking to get a fortune for them. I think that's a great price for them.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
where r the springs located? or do they go with u.

stop giving the man crap and touring stop posting up pointless new threads if someone wants to buy this simly find someone on here u trust that will go check the springs out before u buy.
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
if noone bites the bait n a week g20touring send me u'r cell num via pm i have a friend locally that might want it.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
SleakG20 said:
uhm? why would you post these again? your still going to get the same thing. Post a pic with the date on a piece of paper on the coilovers.
NO! Stop asking the guy to post pics of this,that and the other! I'm sure if he posted a pic you still wouldn't be happy, and better yet you don't even have a P11 that would merrit you being interested to make such a comment.

To all others do not be swayed by this comment. I went to go see and inspect them in person, they do exsist and his price is extremely fair. This guy is well respected in the SR20 community, and offered information to me freely.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
G2002 said:
NO! Stop asking the guy to post pics of this,that and the other! I'm sure if he posted a pic you still wouldn't be happy, and better yet you don't even have a P11 that would merrit you being interested to make such a comment.

To all others do not be swayed by this comment. I went to go see and inspect them in person, they do exsist and his price is extremely fair. This guy is well respected in the SR20 community, and offered information to me freely.

well said.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I will also vouch for Anthony on his coilovers... although I have not seen them in person, I have talked to him via phone & had a decent conversation.

Anymore posts of these ridiculous requests for pictures, or any other nonsense will be deleted. Use some common sense & courtesy please folks...

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm still interested but NOW I'm starting to smell something fishy.

I sent him two PM's, offered him a premium on the price to go pick up and he then said they weren't for sale.

If these are for sale, and you want to sell these to me, PM me (unless you specifically don't like me for a reason, thats okay too)

Tony

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
man i'm relaying these posts to my friend and i'm confused now and cant take it anymore
last question from him is will u do C.o.D.?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts