Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that JIC makes some fine STBs and swaybars. Anyone knows if the G20 is one of their application?

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I will be adding the JIC parts to the website, for the update.

They have more P10 parts than P11. The P10 parts should be 100% compatible. The P11 front strut bars may not fit due to the different intake manifolds between the late model Primeras and G20's.

I'm going to try to set something up where maybe JIC can send some parts over to us for fitment, or we can have forum members which are local to them, go over to their facilities to have the parts test fitted.

:)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I don't think that all of the P10 bars will fit later model P10's with the lowport motors. They have a couple different part numbers for the p10 too. The part i'm really interested in is the lower control arm brace. Not a huge part, but it's pretty cheap, and would probalby compliment a stb nicely.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Did you see the adjustable upper link arms?

I wonder if they would fit the P11 too? People have said the front suspension is the "same", but I'm not sure if they mean just the shocks and springs. I know they have the same design, but I'm not sure if every part is interchangable.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm not sure those were in the catalog I got from SEMA, either that or I just overlooked them. To tell you the truth, my camber isn't that bad, so I never looked into getting adjustable upperlinks. I'll have to look for my catalog and check it out. 2 years of SEMA catalogs all put together makes finding one fun too. DOH!

·
Registered
66 Posts
The upper link arm for the P10 won't fit on the P11...I actually tried it out at JIC last year..sucks..
But for you P10 owner, heres a pic of the JIC STB, very beefy and puts the Stillen one to shame

·
Registered
66 Posts
cant post pics yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
gotcha!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
That's the kick ass bar I saw at SEMA. Too bad it won't fit on my 95 (from what others have said, only fits the highport P10s) :*(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Too bad it won't fit on my 95 (from what others have said, only fits the highport P10s)
is that right? i just sold the bar to a 96 P10 owner...I'll see if it'll fit on his car

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If it does please let me know. I have a JIC catalog, and there are a couple different listings, and all i know is one of them, someone had fitment issues with on his lowport P10. If it does fit that would be great. I'd just like to know what does and does not work, as an alternative to the Stillen bar. they are great products, I'd just like something different (and a matching set, front and rear, if i could find it)

·
Registered
710 Posts
JIC FSTB P10 is like $180ish steel, $245 carbon fiber...they list it for 91-96, so I guess it'll fit lo-port.

·
Registered
756 Posts
LukeAtMe said:

is that right? i just sold the bar to a 96 P10 owner...I'll see if it'll fit on his car
Yup that's right. It WILL NOT fit the 94 and up P10s. I just received mine today and was really disappointed that it doesn't. That bar is a work of art. Damnn!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
A380Driver said:
JIC FSTB P10 is like $180ish steel, $245 carbon fiber...they list it for 91-96, so I guess it'll fit lo-port.
Nope. Like I said, It WILL NOT fit a 94-96 P10 with the low port head. Here are some pictures to prove so:

:(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Ron, glad you joined us.

anyway, yeh, it wont fit...too bad..but I did talk to JIC today (after Ron told me the fitment issue) and they are actually gonna design one that will fit the P10s. I work pretty close with them so if there's any updates, I'll let you guys know.

BTW Ron, I tried calling the number you gave me but someone told me you weren't home, I'll email you some details about it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
LukeAtMe said:
Hey Ron, glad you joined us.

anyway, yeh, it wont fit...too bad..but I did talk to JIC today (after Ron told me the fitment issue) and they are actually gonna design one that will fit the P10s. I work pretty close with them so if there's any updates, I'll let you guys know.

BTW Ron, I tried calling the number you gave me but someone told me you weren't home, I'll email you some details about it.
Thanks Luke. Just let me know what to do with the STB. So are they going to design one to fit the 94-96 P10's?
Ron

1 - 20 of 63 Posts