Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Headgasket blew on my p10 don't feel like fixing it, body is to far gone now.
6 speed p12 trans $600 obo
Spec V axles $150 obo
Spec V trans mount, both the actual mount and the bracket with bolts(solid, mild stiffness) $50 obo
P11 crossmember and mounts (solid, mild stiffness) $50 obo
Spec V Shift linkage / shifter $75 obo
Automatic climate control swap from p11 $100
p11 seats ok condition (I put in heated seat coils from Nissan maxima) $125
P10 clear headlight covers $50
P10 fog lights $50
Spec V shift boot $5
P10 manual ecu $25
Custom stainless steel exhaust i believe it was 2.25 with stainless steel V-Band exhaust clamps $125
I have all the parts needed to fix the head gasket if someone wants the engine $75
Nissan 6 star rims $100
Whatever else you can think of just ask. Prices are just made up so shoot me an offer just trying to give back nothing I can do with them.;) (prices don't include shipping)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If someone wants to take it off my hands they are welcome to shoot me an offer, but the body is in pretty bad shape from sitting from last year. I wanted to fix it but just don't have time with the other projects I'm working on... everytime I look at it I shed a tear lol. Fun times with that thing! From Auto to Six Speed. $75 dollars engine that held up for 6 years with a few trips to Florida. Smdh, sad day...

·
Registered
13,186 Posts
@Dane, LOL I talked to my husband and he wants nothing to do with another p10 'project' especially if it's been sitting around a year and doesn't run and is in 'rough shape'. He refuses to touch anything with rust and his desire to get another g20 anything is dwindling as he continues to 'window shop' other things (lately it was hatchback Sonic RS 6spds and hatchback Chevy Cruze 6spd manuals).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wouldn't consider it a easy fit, but fairly straight forward. I recorded how I did it I just have to find the video.Comes with the Auto climate control module, the fan amp(G20s didn't come with this), interior temp, exterior temp, you have to wire it to the coolant temp sensor so when on Auto it doesn't blow extremely cold air when the engine is still cold, and sunlight sensor. I believe that's all the sensors, and then 2 extra motors have to be installed the for recirculating air, and the temp control.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Spec V axles $150 obo
Spec V trans mount, both the actual mount and the bracket with bolts(solid, mild stiffness) $50 obo
P10 fog lights $50
Spec V shift boot $5
P10 manual ecu $25
Custom stainless steel exhaust i believe it was 2.25 with stainless steel V-Band exhaust clamps $125
I have all the parts needed to fix the head gasket if someone wants the engine $75
Nissan 6 star rims $100
Whatever else you can think of just ask. Prices are just made up so shoot me an offer just trying to give back nothing I can do with them.;) (prices don't include shipping)
I want your head lights!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spec V axles $150 obo
P10 fog lights $50
Spec V shift boot $5
P10 manual ecu $25
Nissan 6 star rims $100
Do you have a picture of the Nissan 6 star rims? any curb rash?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts