Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, found another one. This one is complete, all the way down to the stock rims, but minus the motor and trans. This is a red 1991, with Grey leather interior. The interior is in near mint condition. But, the rear end has been munched hard. So the back seats have been folded in from the wreck. If anyone needs anything, let me know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ooooo...

Chris said:
grey leather seats in near mint condition? how much? and how much to ship to me in Chicago?

$65 a piece for the front seats, and shipping would probably run about $40 a seat. Or at least it was $40 a seat from Utah to Florida.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
oh darn..

Now I'm wishing I was gonna drive through Utah on this trip but I'm not... gonna be up north through Idaho, Montana and North Dakota...

darn shipping fees...

I'm gonna check around my junk yards in Chicago when I get back to see if I can get a set of black leather seats to replace my tannish ones.. oh well, at least my seats are very clean and comfortable!

·
Registered
69 Posts
It probably doesn't, but it never hurts to check.....does it have chrome door handles?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P10_G20_Kenny said:
Does it have the chrome door handles? It probably doesn't because i don't think they put them on '91s. But if it does, or if you find one that does, gimme a yell.

No chrome handles, but I will keep an eye out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am looking for the following:

-chrome door handles

-right-middle a/c vent (black)

-foglights

-hood holder-up-thingy

-any good, painted body panels that are gold

-undamaged front license plate holder

-undamaged spare tire cover (the flat wooden piece)

-center conslole armrest, i need the piece that keeps the armrest from flipping too far backward when you open it
:)
Let me know if you find any of these and prices for each.
Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P10_G20_Kenny said:
I am looking for the following:

-chrome door handles

-right-middle a/c vent (black)

-foglights

-hood holder-up-thingy

-any good, painted body panels that are gold

-undamaged front license plate holder

-undamaged spare tire cover (the flat wooden piece)

-center conslole armrest, i need the piece that keeps the armrest from flipping too far backward when you open it
:)
Let me know if you find any of these and prices for each.
Thanks.

I can get you everything on that list, but the chrome handles, and the license plate bracket. What body panels do you need?

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you can get a price on the black piece that goes in the middle and round the radio, the HVAC unit, and the 4 buttons please e-mail me with a quote. [email protected]. It must be black of course and shipping would be to MA, thank you

·
Registered
69 Posts
i'm looking for the front left quarter panel, it must be gold though, i don't want to pay to have it painted also looking for rear bumper, gold with brown trim. Right now i'm just kind of price checking, as soon as school is done with for the year i'm gonna go try and find a G at a few junkyards around here. But if i can get the stuff i'm looking for for cheap, then i may be able to convince my mother (you think i can hold on to what little money i make?) to fork over some cash. I'm focusing mainly on getting the car into damn-near-perfect working condition. First the essentials, then come the luxuries.
I'm thinking of replacing the hood holder with some things like the trunk has. The spare tire cover i can make myself. The foglights....I'm shopping around for a good deal on those. So, i guess all i need right now is the a/c vent. But, get me a price on that quarter panel if you can. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts