Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been pulling parts off a tan 94' G20, with tan cloth interior for people off AF. I thought I would post up in here in case anyone needed anything. Everything is pretty much there, minus the motor, tranny, steering wheel, center console, ECU, headlights, grill, rims, and taillights. The damage to the car was down low on the front bumper. So the bumper is toast, passanger side control arm, and AC condensor are damaged also.

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
i will also take your rear bumper, and your door moldings (driver and passenger sides, all pieces, you know the door gaurds that are supposed to help protect your car from door dings) mine are black plastic and i can't stand it, i want some that i can paint to match the body, the same with the rear bumper, it's got black on it also. let me know

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2G's said:
Does it have crome door handles?:beard:

Yes, it has chrome door handles.

For the door trim, the black ones are textured right? Either way, I am sure I could sneak them out with the bumper.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Chrome Door Handles

I would like to get all four of the chrome door handles if we can come up with a fare price. They would look good on my 93.5G, if they fit??? It is the "Forest Green Metallic Slate" Nissan part #999PP-LDDLO. The contrast would be nice. The black ones blend into the paint and are fading.

Thanks
2G's
:beard:

·
Registered
69 Posts
If there are floormats I want....no, I need them. Let me know a price. I also need the right-center a/c vent if it is black. Let me know about prices.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Okay, for the questions above:

-The power antenna was broken off, so thats toast. :)
-The floormats are not the Infiniti mats, they look like $10 parts store floormats.
-The carpet is tan, and appears to be in great condition.
-The sun visors are dirty, and could use a good cleaning. The driver side visor is also a little loose, and could probably be tightened up pretty easy.

I am going by the junkyard tonight to get prices on everything people have listed above. Then I will post prices. Once the agreement is made, I will swing by and pull the parts.

If you want to get in touch with me sooner, drop me an email.

-Kris

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, here are the prices that the junkyardcharges:

-Carpet runs $55
-Rear bumper w/ support $80
-Door moulding $25
-(4) Door handles $40

·
Registered
69 Posts
Can you get me a price on that vent as well?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts