Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
This coming week sometime, I plan on heading out to a U-pull-it yard to grab some things for my P10. I was wondering if there was anyone that needs things for their P10s. (Sorry P11 guys, the last time I went there were none in the yard) I'm willing to ship stuff, within reason (preferably not fenders, bumpers and etc.) I can give you an idea on prices but the will only be guesses, until I actually find/buy things. I'll take money orders and paypal.

Stuff that I remember seeing (that would be wanted):
Window Motor/Regulator(s)
Some 5spd parts, but there was only 1 (no knob/boot)
Sunroof motor(s) (though not much luck before a lot of it was already gone)
Floormat(s)
a couple fairly complete engines
There was acouple highport, but there were definately more lowports.

Let me know guys, I'm going anyways, just wanted to help everyone else out.

From buyers that have backed out I also have ready for sale:
(1) OBDII ECU AT
(1) Passenger side window motor and regulator

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
YO i need the shifter cover for the MT, not the boot i want the part under that, It bolts to the chassis. and the crossmember off a MT car... I need some other stuff also. PM me about the crossmember and shipping on it... later

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Typically not okay to do that Loren. :shifty:
BTW, get on aim, gotta talk to you about some parts. :smile: D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright everone, have it down in a list, can you all edit or PM me the max you are looking to spend. I'm trying to not getscrewed into hanging onto parts like I did las time because people backed out due to price/disappearance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm willing to PayPal in advance based on estimate. You're doing us a favor so there's no reason for you to risk getting screwed. Email me an estimate and your Paypal info please.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I regret to inform everyone that there was only one G20 and it was pretty stripped already. It was also auto, so I pretty much didn't get any parts that anyone was looking for, sorry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts