Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well there ya go ......... "I should of known better"
I bought a bumper off a company that I found on ebay ........ :bored: (What a Tool)
Primera Bumper £85, Pro Paint £50, Delivery £10, Touch up paint bottle £5.00 so £150 ($292 US)

Although I havent fitted it as yet (I'm assuming it will fit OK) The spray job that has been done on it is patchy ....... If you look from the front & top it looks great ...... Nice & shiney, just the job really ........ but if you touch the under areas of the reveals in to the fog lamp holes & the mouth (Air inlet for radiator etc) it feels like a buffalow has shat on it, then it dried & your four year old (Brother/Sister/Cousin etc) has been working the spray gun :beard:

Ok I'm not whining about the white powdery residue left lying about ........ Bitta rubbing compound won't hurt .......... They didn't spray the leading edge of the bumper either, which I'm far from pleased about, but I can understand mistakes do happen....... Theres various different of Primera available (In euroland) & I believe (Don't know for sure) its just the SE model & the GT that has fully coded bumpers...... Had I bought the bumper & had it finished locally for the same £50 I know the finish would of been better ........... So ya lives & learns ........ Buying on-line pre finished body parts has its downfalls........ Summink I won't be doing again :beard:

Would you be miffed if you were sent this ?

http://www.everycarpart.co.uk/
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Primer...ryZ10402QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
♥
3,947 Posts
bloody pissed!

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its kinda allright ......... But its lacking any kind of "Feel good factor" & to be honest it looks like its been sprayed up in about 30 mins flat ........

I think what I'm going to do is swap the bumpers over & see if I can repair the exsisting one...... Its cracked in one place so thats gonna take some care ......... Any ways I'll do that & then do a little surface prep (Mainly removing the touch up stick jobs I've done) & send my original to my local dude ........ along with another fifty quid & get that painted up ..... & then swap em back ....... Then have this one re-finished & keep it as a spare :) .......... Or I'll just sell it on ebay for £50 or summink & get my rectification money back .......

What ever happened to ........ good old fashioned VFM ? (Value for money)

I have done the "This is a loda crap" emails ...... However I can't see very much comming from that ............ Like I say yas lives & learns :beard:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
im going to find a picture of my cat, and make it my avatar.. only then i might be able to be as awesome as you! i <3 your posts. hehe

good idea with the bumper, and i tottaly agree.. VFM has gone to shit these days..

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bishous-G said:
im going to find a picture of my cat, and make it my avatar.. only then i might be able to be as awesome as you!
Freakin' oath mate :p

Gimme a hand with this Nunn will yas ;)

:beard:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts