Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks nice.
Appreciate it! was gonna buy one from u but my buddy got me one.

looks good. how much did they charge to paint the lip?
$120 and they tried painting it like 4 times lol. had trouble getting off the wack mold release cause they werent used to painting cheap ass wings west stuff (made in china)

Where do you guys stay? I needs ta hang with G20 members
Live in chino hills, go to Mt. SAC. My parents place is in Torrance. How bout u?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I stay in LA but work in Long Beach. I seen a EVO the other day in Alhambra slammed on Alloy colored rims with an Asian guy driving it. It passed me by on Garfield Blvd. Anyone?BTW your car is teh sex

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
I need a WW lip so i can look at good as you

M1 auto has good paint, shady body work status though. Instead of replacing damaged bumpers, they just repaired it and kept the cash.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need a WW lip so i can look at good as you

M1 auto has good paint, shady body work status though. Instead of replacing damaged bumpers, they just repaired it and kept the cash.

yea i feel ya on the body work. on the other hand they did a great job installing my cf impul grille and alot of people on the forum i hear have had trouble installing the impul grille. ofcourse its not cheap for cosmetic work but i liked M1 for their warranty. They had trouble painting the lip because of the mold release. The ww lip material is cheap and spongelike and it was hard to get the mold release out of it, but they repainted about my lip about 4 or 5 times till it came out perfect =)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Looking good bro. Glad they were able to mold the grill perfectly... I almost regret letting it go :*( :lol: can't wait to see it in person...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looking good bro. Glad they were able to mold the grill perfectly... I almost regret letting it go :*( :lol: can't wait to see it in person...
Thx denis. U never returned my call, guess u were pretty busy..

they were actually made in City of Industry. but it looks good.

+1.
O well the quality of the part wasn't so good so i just default that as most likely china lol...
See ya at the meat?

1 - 20 of 190 Posts