Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
welcome...

did the 91 Maxima have a 3.0 litre v6 engine too, what was the 411 on that car, and for you to have traded that power for the slick looks of the G20t, good on you!!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have a '95 G20t. Do you have any pics of your car? The '96 is different from all the other P10's because they painted the bottom skirts of the car from the factory. All other years have black skirts. That's the only difference though. :)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
91maxima said:
Probably none of you care but I just bought a 96 g20t and it's awesome!
:tired: You're right...we don't.:tired:

J/K Welcome to the forum! You may have to change your name though.;)
Oh, BTW just so no one jumps all over you, before you ask any questions, always use the search function. Or Else...... :dead:

·
Registered
61 Posts
i will care if you tell me what color the G20 and maxima are and if you show me a picture of the two of them side by side. i always thought those two cars would look good together because one looks like a stretched version of the other from the side. do you still have the maxima?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahah nice thnx for the welcome, I still have my maxima but hopefully will be sold shortly, it did have the v6 3.0 litter cept it is auto. and it is black ext. grey int., my g20t is champagne and black interior :lol: . Only thing is that it's having a little bit of trouble starting up, I have to give it some gas to get it going?! Maybe spark plugs? Starter? Any other ideas? It only has 59940k on it =)
I will have pics up shortly I am about to go take pictures!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
61 Posts
that's my favorite - a black early 90s maxima with the older grill and the black center panel taillights. i didn't like them after they made the rear center panel all red.

your G20 is clean.

·
Registered
61 Posts
91maxima said:
ahha thnx, if you are referring to that little drawer that slides out that is one sorry drink holder.
but my G20 has N o t h i n g !
those dimples in the glove compartment door - now that's what i call sorry.
i have to put my drink in the center console with the lid open. i don't care - cars aren't for drinking... luxury whatever. i own one, i understand. it's the passenger that doesn't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts