Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 89 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/IMG]

So i finally learned guys thanks everyone for making me feel stupid lol. . . but for reals here is the finished product looks good huh i painted my seat to will try to get pics of that too but now that i know how to upload pics best believe ill post more soon. . . so let me know what you guys think and if you want to know the pros and cons let me know

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

my ooops see check it im new at this gonna take some pics today check back in later ill prolly update around ten

YO WTF AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!

JUST GO TO MY FLIKR PAGE GO UNDER PEOPLE AND TYPE SIREATALOT247 AND YOU SHOULD SEE MY PICTURES

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
lol sorry i ive been busy with the new baby and when i have time my girl bitches bout not spending time blah blah blah. . . . but glad you like it shit does look tight though huh when people roll they trip when i tell them i painted it. . i even put vinyl on my my roof panels gonna take pictures tomorrow. . . i hope

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
what you mean your panel??? and its painted it was that ugly light tan color so i cleaned the whole panel and sprayed the whole thing three times . . . . just dont use that shiny armor all cuz it makes it look cheap i use just the cleaning armorall to keep it looking factory fresh

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
well "poongi" aka the infiniti is my work car only i drive it no one else gets to sit in it so im not worried about the panels craking plus there all still soft so it bonded real good, if your panel ( the padded part) is hard it wont bond . . . . i got a panel from the junk yard and it wasnt soft anymore so naturally the black started to crack already i should of just used the old one =( . . . but to bad i threw it away. . . with the fuckn speaker cover too!!. . . so it all looks and stays and the very top where i rest my arm never flakes off its pretty good with the actual hard panel look pretty fresh just as long as you dont put greasy armor all all over it

1 - 12 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.