Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up...

I just got myself a brand new G35 sedan with sport package. This thing is awesome.

We testdrove a bunch of cars prior the G35 such as A3, TSX, RX8, Altima 3.5 SE, Murano, Maxima, Mazda 3...etc.

The G35 just impressed me so much that we walked out from the dealer in an hour with the car.

So, I got a G20, and a brand new G35 under one roof now.... :naughty:

Nelson

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am already looking up Stillen.com the next day after I got the car.

The Stillen intake, and Cat Back looks very promising.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G20in9sec said:
Congradulations! Is the G35 sedan cheaper then the coupe? Is yours a 6spd or auto?
The sedan is a few thousand bucks cheaper than the coupe. I would get a 350Z instead if I am going for a 2 door.

My G35 is 5 spd. AT.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
The 5 AT is awesome!!!!. Most autos suck, agreed, but the G35 auto shifts when it is suppose to, downshifts when you want power, etc. I actually drove the 6 spd manual b4 I bought my 05 coupe auto and decided that the auto was better than the 6 spd. The auto had more low end punch, the 6 spd manual seemed like you had to rev the sh*t out of it to move.

Now if you were going to constantly 'race' it or drive auto X every weekend, I can see how the 6 speed would be a better choice. However, I spend 99.9% of my driving time on public highways and TRAFFIC. Definitely the AUTO makes more sense that a manual.

Just my 2 cents!!!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Congrats! Nice pickup!

BTW, don't buy through Stillen. I'm a distributor and you won't have to pay tax since I'm in AZ.

If you're looking for some extra power, send me a PM and I'll get you info on any of the mods on the market right now....

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Keep an eye on the oil level. I've heard that Nissan switched suppliers for piston rings and lots of '06 engines have been burning oil.

My dad has an '03.5 6MT sport package sedan and he loves it. I've installed an injen cai and a borla exhaust (thanks Justin!) and the VQ sounds awesome.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Congrats man! Post up some pictures.

paNX2K&SE-R said:
Keep an eye on the oil level. I've heard that Nissan switched suppliers for piston rings and lots of '06 engines have been burning oil.
those were the 2.5l 4-liter engines (Sentra SE-R and Altimas)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts