Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
www.infinitiofscottsdale.com - they told me around $135 when i called them few months back. But last I heard from here that the price went up already...

btw, is that a thruster wing? and how much did you get it and where? thx.....

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Dude, you are on your way to a really clean looking ride....props.

the foglights are about $200ish now, and get the clear side markers from them as well, its not a direct replacement but with a little mods they will fit. I have a how to on my site that illustrates what you need.

www.customsteel.com/2001/MyG/

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks tight man

What percentage are those tints anyway? Im trying to go light myself, and it looks like the way yours came out, tahnks man, g it up all day

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
IMHO - the tail is way oversized for the lines on the G20. But everyones tastes are different.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
SupaFlyG20 said:
quiet you, how could a spoiler which was made for my car not look right on it, + it doesn't look as large in person, beeyatch
Opinions are opinions, hes not baggin on you, just identifying that his tastes are different, we dont need any name calling started in here....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, i wouldn't start an attitude with another g20 driver i was just joking around, besides i couldn't even take my self serious if i said the word beeyatch to insult some one. ;) Any ways, yeah i thought the spoiler would be to high at first but trust me, it grows on you and i loved it within 10 mins.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts