Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new around here....my name is Elysha i drive a black 93 P10 and ill get pics up sometime soon (long story why i have none now) i live in Sacramento and i would love to meet other P10 owners.

·
Registered
101 Posts
a girl who owns a p10, this is a rare occasion, welcome to G20.net!

Fej

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
:shock: :naughty: :smile: j/p thanks...

Damn, 2.5 hours...I was gonna say you should meet up with P11Gdub, hiimj0ne & all the other NorCal heads.

P11Gdub and hiimj0ne also like the sig ;) yadadadig?!?!? Yeeeeeee!!! You got purple, they got graaaaaaaaapes

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
G20Touring said:
i was going to welcome u.. but then i saw your last post.. blonde p10 drivers are welcome.. hubby's optional

jk
welcome

:LOL:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds. <<<<<asl;dfnawoergfqowie4fhpq2o4tnq2948ehfwerhfq2o[4hr1!
!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when the date gets set let me know and ill see whats up.....i am a business owner (A-1 Express Muffler Shop in Sacto....pm if your from sac and ever need exhaust work) so i have to work around that....but hopefully all will work out and maybe if its after xmas ill have my redtop SR

·
Registered
21 Posts
looking good there autox .. though i think your hubby needs to get that phone unstuck from his hand and face ..lol they can do an operation to sort that out now .. hehe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts