Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and already today shes filthy!!!!....

i tried to take decent pics after work, first day of my new camera.. so ill have better shots later..and of course ill make sure i clean her that morning instead of the day before..

freakin jersey weather.. i cant wait to get outa here.

(mods changes: new grill installed, removed eyelids and front lip for repainting)

even in winter, my G likes the windows down

and this is a crappy shot, but you can see how dirty she really is here... yuck! road salt/snow/dirt crap.. its so messy.. i mean 1 day ago she was sparkling! sigh..

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
looks good. love the color as i think i mentioned 15 times on saturday. :p

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gmac03 said:
Love it bro, you ever think of painting the rims?

Gmac

yes, yes i have.. but my spare rims (stockies) got a flat on one of the tires.. so i cant spare to take them off to get them powdercoated cause i dont have replacement rims.

and i know, the color is nice, but i love your color too! like i said about 12 times saturday

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It looks great! What did you use to smoke the bumper lights?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks awesome...love those SE-R rims on there. :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if youve seen the 02 sport headlight mod, where you put the headlights int he oven to soften the gluey stuff, and then you paint the inside of the light housing.. i did that, but with the tails. about 10~15 mins in the oven at 200ish (not 100 sure, you can search for the temps, i know they are on here) and then after i peeled them apart, just taped off the upper half (red part) and sprayed them.

original intent was to have it all smoked and then red.. but i mistaped my lines and i left a chrome line in the middle between the smoke and the red.. its no biggie and i kinda like it now, but i was just too lazy to open them all up again just to paint that little bit.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
ChickenWing said:
love the color as i think i mentioned 15 times on saturday. :p
Bishous-G said:
and i know, the color is nice, but i love your color too! like i said about 12 times saturday
both of your P11s are shades of diarrhea. :throwup:

but honestly, Autumn Bronze is my all time favorite P11 color.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P11Gdub said:
both of your P11s are shades of diarrhea. :throwup:
its better then boring plain silver... i mean cmon.. how many more silver G's are there gonna be..

ya gotta be diffrent to stand out these days

hehe, but for real, i love the silver g's, but theres something about my puke green p11 that im just in love with.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i liked my KR4, but it's too common on P11s. even sixnineG and my buddy's 350's are both KR4. i'm jealous of both your unique colors. i'd take either one, just no chameleon Primera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts