Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install my Pop Charger, but don't know what to do with the AIV valve. Does anyone have images of their Pop Charger installed with or without the AIV installed?

·
Registered
595 Posts
pop charger

is that the sensor from the stock set up, and two screws held it in the big black box that held the filter? if it is? mine was shoved in between the venturi ring and the filter itself......if not......whats the aiv,,,,,lmao.....im an asssssssssholeeeeeeeeee...but serious....aiv? ne 1 ....ne 1....ne 1......bueller......the dj needs assistance....do u have those kappa speakers still 4 sale?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bones said:
do u have those kappa speakers still 4 sale?
I gave the Kappa's away...

AIV is the valve that connects to the Header and intake... I am thinking about removing it when I install the Pop Charger, but would like to see how it is installed in someone else's P10.

Bones... you live in FL? how's Alberto doing?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bones said:
what does that do??????
For the emissions test it keeps the Hydro Carbons low on idle. For performance, probably nothing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
umm, i was going to buy a breather filter for it...but i just left it hanging open. no difference that i can see, but i was going to remove the aiv anyway once i get a free minute. i guess now that my egr plug is here i can do that. someone buy my egr blockoff kit...please? (yes i know, shameless self-promotion)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dekser said:
umm, i was going to buy a breather filter for it...but i just left it hanging open. no difference that i can see, but i was going to remove the aiv anyway once i get a free minute. i guess now that my egr plug is here i can do that. someone buy my egr blockoff kit...please? (yes i know, shameless self-promotion)
Post a picture here... let's see it. The Kit...

·
Registered
68 Posts
i'll take pics tonight, i just cant find the stupid cable for my cam. my other laptop has an sd slot, but the screen is smashed, so thats fairly useless. i understand that people wanna see pics so they know i'm not ripping them off...i can send you the emails from nissport saying they forgot to cancel the order lol.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So Kid... you left your AIV in place?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I removed my AIV and installed the Pop Charger... Would you know it, my exhaust leak is gone. Pop Charger is installed, but I wish I could use my Stainless steel Air filter instead...

Do they make an adapter for the pop charger so that I can install a smaller mouth filter?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust leak gone!?!?! WT...!!!?

Here is what it looks like...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts