Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy K&N air filter for 2002 G20. Has anyone bought it? What is the part number? My local auto store tells me there are no K&N air filters yet for 2002 models. Another store told me the part number is 33-2031-2. K&N site shows me that there are no K&N Products that match your vehicle. I'm confused.
Is there one or not?
Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just go to your auto parts store and give them the part number, they have it, just not in the cpu yet.

·
Registered
251 Posts
33-2031-2 is correct part number. I had used that in my 2000 .
Also, I have the 33-2031-2 for sale, it was used for 5k miles and I had it removed to put in a stillen intake. I cleaned the K&N with the K&N cleaning kit, so it looks and works like new now. If you are interested, drop me an email.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I work for Schuck's auto supply, also known as Checker and Kregan depending on where you live. Its true that alot of the 2001 and 2002 parts are not in the system yet. But most of the time you can find it in the paper cats. So next time you go in there and they tell you they don't make something because its not in the computer, tell them to get off there lazy a$$ and find it in the books.

·
Registered
29 Posts
BTW, Napakapa, you don't work at Napa do you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
No I dont live in Napa

·
Registered
29 Posts
no napa auto parts. I guess they dont have them down south. nevermind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts