Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i gotta vent. i walk out from school today, and the first thing i see is a gleaming 6 foot long scratch down the passengers side. some FU*KER. KEYED MY CAR! what is the best way to fix this??? i have a Titanium P11.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
silverbullet said:
Ok i gotta vent. i walk out from school today, and the first thing i see is a gleaming 6 foot long scratch down the passengers side. some FU*KER. KEYED MY CAR! what is the best way to fix this???
With a .45 auto if you can find the bastard. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think that would go down too good at school, they dont like the bring a gun to school idea. but i like that

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well if they keyed your car, you've gotta remember, you've got keys to that car. Find the bastard who did it (be absolutely sure) and put your keys to good use. Try to make the gash as close as possible to the one on your car. Then if you made a mistake, you can say it's some kinda "serial keyer." :square:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: Re: Keying- How best to fix it????

Geo said:

With a .45 auto if you can find the bastard. ;)
personally, i would use my hk usp9compact (9mm).

in all honesty, violence is not the answer, at least in this case or most for that matter. i dated a girl that went to columbine last year and she's still messed up from that shit.

but back on subject, someone keyed my friends car and was even nice enough to write "eat shit". i know at checker they have oem spec paint, but i questioned that and told my friend he should just go to a pro to get the job done right. so i would recommend getting it fixed by a pro. what about school security? i know that they're probably a joke, but maybe you could file a official report.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Greekman.... my friend is selling a HK USP 40 full size for $400...pretty good condition and about a year old....should I take up that offer? I used to have a Glock 19c but sold it and now want a bigger caliber....or how about the 1911?

I'm still debating

Springfield 1911
HK USP 40
Berretta FS92

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Keying- How best to fix it????

FF Drifter said:
Well if they keyed your car, you've gotta remember, you've got keys to that car. Find the bastard who did it (be absolutely sure) and put your keys to good use. Try to make the gash as close as possible to the one on your car. Then if you made a mistake, you can say it's some kinda "serial keyer." :square:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Tit for tat isn't a wise idea and is wrong as well. In reality, if you can find a witness who will testify in court, that's all you need.

greekman said:
personally, i would use my hk usp9compact (9mm).

Nah, need to leave a bigger hole. ;)

greekman said:
in all honesty, violence is not the answer, at least in this case or most for that matter.
Absolutely 100% correct. I thought the " ;) " was clear.

There are times for violence, but not over a stupid car (not dissing anyone's car, but they aren't worth violence).

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
FF Drifter said:
That's IF they have a car to begin with.:rambo: :bandit::p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well if you're absolutely sure, you can wear a mask and take your keys to their face.

·
Registered
180 Posts
or just comfort in the fact that the souless bastard that sis that will burn in eternal DAMNATION, cause you know God is a car guy.....:lick: :cheeky: :surprised

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well now i know how to get revenge..... but got any ideas on fixing the car itself? do i have to get it all repainted?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
see you lucky you didnt get keyed by a proffesional keyer my car in high school i had this 90bmw 525 and this girl found out that i was talking to this other girl and got mad and went to the lot and keyed the car side to side and up and down all around making sure i would have to get the whole thing repainted you you just got to repaint the side doors

my revenge is kind of twisted but ohh well i dont care i acted cool when i found out and everything was cool, i then became good friends with her for the year. around close to the end of the school year we were spending alot of time together at her house llong story short ended up doing her mom behind her back then getting her too and she never found out i could of said something in public to embarass her but it was enough that i knew and her mom always smiles when they see me and and about a week later her mom took me out one day to get my car repainted and installed a system ..i guess to keep my mouth shut i dont know..

you could always use a bat too but that way was more fun..

you could also comit fraud too by going to like a hotel with private parking then filing a claim that your car got keyed in their lot but you gotta be carefull cuz they got it on cam. usually those places cover certain mishaps on their property

i dont know all those resolutions are bad you can also just suck it up , take it like a man and move on !
casual

·
Registered
562 Posts
Naah, all those guns are pussy! Man AR-15 Assault Rifle .. for $1,800 after you find him.. find his car and then make some holes lol :dead: jp

I know some kid who keyed a Del Sol.. all the way around the entire car. The kid wit the Del Sol, found out who his loud mouth was, found his car and stole it lol.. not really advice but a funny story!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
When my car got egged i said at school whoever egged the car i promise to GOD!!!!! I will fucking break both your arms with my bat then steal your car and blow it up. It was the first week i had the car, i mean first week guys they egged my trunk and hood, missed the hood and hit the winshield...thank god

To this day i still dont know who did it. Casual, great way to handle it!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
ur the man casual

try goin to infiniti dealer before u get it profesionally done. get the touch up paint and try doin it urself. wet sand it so everything blends in. it may take a few trys, but evently if u are patient, u will get it. put some wax and glaze over it when u are done. if this doesnt work, least u are getten it repainted anyways. just tell the paint shop "i started sandin the paint to help u guzys out!!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts