Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, the 94 I bought only has 1 keyless entry remote. How much is it to buy another one and to reprogram it. Do all the P10 have the same ones? Also does the P11 have the same or different one?

·
Registered
153 Posts
The P10's have different remotes then the P11's. A P10 remote will run you about $60 - $70, just depends on where you get them. However, a P11 remote will cost about $10 - $20 off ebay. Just dont go to the dealer. If you come across a P11 remote, i can trade them at the dealer here for a P10 remote. I did that for NismoPC.

-Kris

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: 95-99 remote work for G20?

95Gee20Tee said:
I have seen alot of 95-99 Maxima / I30 remotes that look just like my 95 G20 remote on eBay. Will they work with the G20 system?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1825122966
I checked out your link for Ebay. I believe the FCC ID# and the DOC cert# needs to match the numbers on the remote that you currently have. I once bought a remote off Ebay that was one letter off for a Toyota I have. It could not be programmed to the receiver. Luckily I was able to talk a dealer into exchanging it for the correct one. That has been my experience with second hand remotes.

2G's
:beard:

·
Registered
4 Posts
95 keyless entry failed

My keyless entry quit working on me the other day. So far I've tried the second remote, changed the battery, and looked to see if any fuses were blown out. I see a couple other posts up here about getting the remote "reprogrammed" but it seems bogus to me that both my remotes would quit working on the same day. Is there anything else on the reciving end that I should look into? Should I just buy an aftermarket alarm setup that includes keyless entry and skip the stock system altogether?

thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.