Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need an OEM "Multi_Remote Control" for my 94G20. It is the keyless remote control box sitting next to the power antenna in the trunk. Let me know if you have one to get rid off. Part no. on my remote is 28594 78J10. Keyless stopped working a few days ago and want to try a different one. Other years may work as well. Thanks.

·
Banned
87 Posts
the local yard has one , they charge 50 i think , Ill do it for 50 + the 3 dollar addmission fee, and 5 dollars to ship.

How does that sound?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$58 total sounds reasonable for a working unit. Do you have more information about the unit from the junk yard? If is was a steal, I would just pay and try it on. Risking >$50 for a non working unit on my 12 years old car is not that attractive. Let me know if you have more information on that unit. Appreciate the offer!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. 96 model should fit my 94 ( part# 28594 78J10), right? How can I pay you? Thanks! cxqiu

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, folks. I'm only looking for ONE working (at least to the best of your knowledge) multi-remote control. Please give me the details of your unit (like part#, and year etc.) so I can pick one (or you can help me to pick a right one) to try. Again, my car is a 94G20 and the part# on my control is 28594 78J10. Please also let me know what kind of payment you take. If you prefer, you can PM me. Thanks. cxqiu

·
Registered
973 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jj94auto, you misunderstood my post. I'm looking for the "Multi-Remote Control" unit (as FSM states) that sits in the trunk next to the power antenna, not the fob going with the key. That unit talks to fobs trough the wire window anenna and its size is about 4"x2"x1" with a gree label. cxqiu

·
Registered
973 Posts
lol, sorry about that...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still interested in buying a used working multi-remote control (the OEM control box, not the fob) for my 94 keyless system. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
cxqiu - you should note that the meber named stardust has screwed several members on this forum, search his id and u will see what im talking about ( i realize those posts are weeks old, just giving the heads up)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, mh64. When he posted "I went to the yard and picked it up for you , It was actually 30 bucks , I can do 35 shipped.", I was like WHAT? Is it a kind of unusual since we had not reached any agreement at that time? Anyway, I enjoy the forum and like the majority of the members. cxqiu

1 - 13 of 13 Posts