Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

choose wisely

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive been rocking g37 sport wheels for a bit now. i really like these wheels and i dont have any complaints really. but the urge to try different wheels is always out there. and i was looking for something that has more offset.. and not so stock...:teeth:

so i happen to come across a nice set (cheap) wheels.
they are impul rs 17x9 and 8 +33. i like these wheels alot i just dont know if they really flow with the car.

so i wanna hear what you guys think. if you love it and keep them or my car is ugly and sell the entire thing and wonder why i started doing this . either was its cool

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Impuls are too blocky looking to me. The g37s remind me of y2k style custom wheels. if possible, wheels similar to Mckennys old Green p11 round it out to me.
i know what you mean. in person these wheels are really blocky. the picture doesnt really show it.
what wheels are you talking about? pics?

no way on the infiniti wheels.. just look all wrong.. really like the impul though
there is something about the impul wheels that are catching my eye. im just not 100% on them yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.