Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy kickers mids highs and sub is this to much or will this be a good setup i heard kickers are great thats why im so interested help me if you can thanx:tired:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im not sure about the mids and highs i havnt heard them but my 1 s12 l5 solobaric puts out as much as 2 rockford fosgates HE15s
and i really like that sub and it sound great

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
kicker mids suck, i had some 3x5's in the doors of my '92 and the were shitty, i'll never own kicker again. I just got priced on cuting the 3x5 to 4x6 and ordered some infinity kappa's.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
well... 3x5...

When you said "92' ", were you referring to a P10..? The front speakers aren't 3x5's in that case my friend...so maybe your setup was crappy.... I'm not gonna front, I don't own any but I've heard Kicker's mids/highs and they sounded really good, and they handle the cranking pretty well too... as for subs... I own two Kicker C12's and these suckers will blow you off to Mercury!! They're the best Subs I've ever experienced... If my opinion matters... They still hold the record. ;)

You won't regret it... :p

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
yeah, thats my fault, they were 4x6's but seriously, they were not good at all, i blew them with an alpine cd player FAST but kicker subs that my friends have are damn good, i do like those, but i went with jl's cause there less and handle some power.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
...YUP...

True, JL's are the next best thing. JBL's and Rockfords are not bad either. But I love Kicker cause they haven't failed me yet. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts