Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my radiator cracked. ive been looking around and local autoparts are all over 200.00 but a few people on ebay are saying they have a koyo that fits the p11, even though koyo doesnt even speak of infiniti. i searched and only found one person that said they installed one. needed to move mounts and put diffrent fans, anyone else need to do this? are these guys just lieing on ebay like the rest of them?

ebay listing
koyo radiators
thread

·
Registered
4,452 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so erik the one listed on ebay should fit cause its not a racing style, its the oem replacement. do u think its actually made by koyo, or just labeled by some douch?

junknstuff, no we cant fit the same as nx and classics, unless u make it fit. pull an nx next to ur car and look at them. diffrent mounting points and ours is a lot slimmer and wider than theirs.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think nx owners would rather use ours. cause ours is thinner, but i dont think they would have as much strenght as the koyo ones they can buy for like 400.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
d bomb said:
so erik the one listed on ebay should fit cause its not a racing style, its the oem replacement. do u think its actually made by koyo, or just labeled by some douch?
I was wondering the same thing... I actually been watching the same seller for the last month and im going to make an order sometime next week. But since it oem im sure it will do. Ill keep u updated, crossing fingers...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got this email from the seller today:

Thank you for your interest,

This radiator is a direct replacement for your existing one. No need to alter or fabricate anything. Your fan will fit over our radiator with no problem. The part number is on the webpage.

Best,
Allstar Radiator

part number DPI 2413
i googled and found one website that sold it by part number but i lost it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts