Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a GB for ksports again since Ive gotten a few requests and the first one went so well. You are not gonna be able to find a price like this again so get in on this deal!
Now heres the kicker, the prices I quote you will INCLUDE shipping as long as you live in the 48 continental US. Extra shipping charges apply to Canada, HI and AK. The GB will be open until July 31. These are on a first come, first serve basis. The people that have their payments in first, will be the ones to receive their ksports first! All contact info can be found in my sig. Happy Ksporting!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
those low prices sound tempting

how are these compared to TEIN SS and D2 Coilovers?!?!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
d2 almost look identical but they are totally different companies. the tein SS are alot more pricey and not worthwhile unless u get the EDFC which is MORE MONEY! tehse have custom spring rates for an additional $50 if u want a stiffer/softer ride. They have 36 way adjustable dampening and ride height adjustment with the turn of a knob. VERY EASY!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I have never done a GB and i dont understand something. How do we know how much to send via paypal or whatever. I was looking into buying some really soon so i might be down for jumping on this. LMK

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
P10 WRC said:
It looks like the bolts on the top mount there (for the camber adjustment) stick up, i just didn't know how far they stick up, im sure it will be fine
No camber adjustment on the G20 so nothing sticking up... ;)

2kblackse said:
d2 almost look identical but they are totally different companies. the tein SS are alot more pricey and not worthwhile unless u get the EDFC which is MORE MONEY! tehse have custom spring rates for an additional $50 if u want a stiffer/softer ride. They have 36 way adjustable dampening and ride height adjustment with the turn of a knob. VERY EASY!!!
They may be different companies but they have one company in common....Fubu ;)
And could you clarify "ride height adjustment with the turn of a knob"...

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Yea it's how you worded it....and the front adjustment on a G20 requires a little disassembly work before you can actually get the C spanner on the nuts :x

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Man this is a very nice setup... BETTER than the Ground-Control... Looks like anyway.

BUT I love the handling on my car now, so whoever gets this, please post some feedback on the Ksports...

·
Registered
63 Posts
great suspension kits guys !!!
are you getting these from emsparts ??
if so ... they are a great shop I've dealt with them before
if not ... contact them element motorsports
they can score a nice deal for you

·
Registered
701 Posts
Can you get a price shipped to europe? The netherlands to be exact?

Thanks,

Luppo

1 - 20 of 82 Posts