Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I glanced through the graphs and post...I always seemed kinda hesitant about ksports...good thing I know why now

·
^-*
3,201 Posts
yeah im not surprised

why do you think the group buys always fall through

an only like 3 people on the forum rock them

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
I have them too and they also work great with no problems at all.

well, just a error on install but the guy on top of me "James23nyc" knows his stuff and helped us pinpoint the problem right away :smile:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I guess it all depends on what you want. That shock dyno shows how bad they are. But if you are looking to just lower your car and have a stiff spring then they do the trick.

If you're ever going to track it or even autox it I would stay far away from these.

Gmac

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did read somewhere that the company refined their product and is now attempting to put out a good product.

Blairellis, let us know what you think of them.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I will post up a review of them when I get them on and dialed in.

They were supposed to arrive at UMS Tuning today the guys there said, so I am expecting to have them by next weekend. If it takes longer than that I might be a tad disappointed as they said they estimated around 10 business days for me to get them, and today is the 10th business day already. KSport is pretty backed up they said even before I placed my order, so I am trying to be understanding of that as well, as I went into the order process knowing that it was just that, an estimate. I guess theres NADT I can do about it anyway :p

Either way, I am excited to replace the blown out GAB struts/stock springs I have on my car now and lower the car about 3/4" (my driveway is pretty steep).

·
Registered
276 Posts
From what i was told from a friend that has a p10 w/ ksports is he just changed the spring rates and they work great for him..... i know a lot of honda guy with ksports and they are a stiff ride but a good coilover in my opinion.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
you have an eta yet?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
sounds good to me. i ordered same day as you =). i woulda liked em for this weekend but i can deal with next week

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
With the demand for these getting a bit more, kSport revalved the range on them them to be a little bit softer for the lower spring rates since they were more setup for the higher springs.

This should make it juuuuust right for you all :).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts