Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Well, I've decided to go with the KYB AGXs for my 1999 P11. The problem is, now I can't find them (or the part numbers) so I need all your expertise. Can anyone tell me the part numbers that I need to use to get front and rear KYB AGXs for a 99 P11 (suggestions on where to get them would be good too, Tire Rack???)?

Thanks,
Paul::confused:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Go to shox.com and order the front shocks for a 91-96 g20 and the rear shocks for at 95-99 sentra, they do not have a specific aplication for the p11 so you have to mix and match this way but it works just fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks!!! One more minor question, though.

Hi,

Now they want to know if my "1999 Nisan Sentra" is the standard model or the GLE, GXE, SE or XE version. Which should I specify in order for the KYBs to fit on the rear of my 99 P11?

Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I bought them off a guy from eBay who had H&R Springs listed for other vehicles. I believe he got me a price of $179.99. Don't remember if that was shipped or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.