Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive heard some of you guys using the GR-2 shocks by KYB which ive also heard is the equivalent to stock shocks. I wanted to know from the people who have it how much you guys got it for also does it feel like stock or is it a little stiffer cause I dont mind if its a little stiffer and do you any of you know how much infiniti dealers sell P10 shocks for, I know its gonna be some outrageous amount but I was just curious, thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those price's arent bad at all, less then $300 for all 4. Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I got mine for a little over $200 for all four at shox.com but that was for a p11 so I don't know if there is a price difference. I put mine in with lowering springs so I can't realy give you a comparison on stiffeness vs stock but I can say that they do seem to do a good job with the new springs so I would guess they would feel a little stiffer on stock springs. You can go to infinitipartsusa.com to see the prices for stock replacements.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you put them in with your stock springs or lowering springs?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How do you like your HKS springs, do you like them?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I Like how it handles. I got a very good deals on them. I was thinking about GC before installing the springs.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much did you get them for cause I can get the for around $240 which isnt so bad, im thinking about getting B&G to either use with my stock shocks or the AGX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts