Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 1999 G20t with Eibach Pro-kit springs and I need new shocks. I was thinking about getting a set of kyb gr2s. The thing is according to kyb they do not make them for a p11, but I've read of many people installing them on their p11s. Any help in clarifying this matter will be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has the Eibach Pro-kit with the kyb gr2s please tell me what you think of the set-up. Who sells the shocks for the lowest prices? Shox.com or tirerack? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm getting the Eibach Pro Kit next week and i was looking for shocks to put on my car.

My first choice was the KYB GR-2 Shocks but after some reviewing many people said that it was too bouncy and was not nearly stiff enough for a lowered car.

Alot of people suggest getting the KYB AGX. The pricing for those I found here...

http://www.kybstruts.com/agxpricing.html

the part numbers are located in a nother thread in in this forum. I believe its "part # for KYB AGX for p11" or something of that sort. They are like 80 some odd bucks per shock.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
im bringing this thread back to life

so what is the application if you want to get the kyb gr2s. i cant find it on any site, and ive heard of a few people with them.

i want smooth ride, and less gap. i need expert opinion.

Tein S-Tech springs and KYB GR2 shocks was recommended. im seriously thinking about this.

·
Registered
293 Posts
KYB GR-2s:
front is from a P10
rear is from a 1995-99 sentra

if you would've searched you would've found it easily...=)

i have gr-2s but with ground controls....they rock, but dont go too low with em

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
actually i did search. only 5 came up. this was the closest thing to what i was looking for.

anyway. thanks man

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Tein S-Tech springs and KYB GR2 shocks was recommended. im seriously thinking about this.
that's what I got and it rocks... I like the ride a lot....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
so then you confirm the compatibility
front is from a P10
rear is from a 1995-99 sentra ?

do you have some pics?

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
so then you confirm the compatibility ....
yep, that's how you got to order them, front is a 91-96 G20 and the rears are a 99 Sentra... sounds weird, I know, I was sketchy about it two, but when you set them next to your stock shocks, they look exactly like your stock shocks, same exact shocks, so, it's correct.... yeah, click "my ride yo..." in my signature... not very good pictures, I'm gonna do up better ones once these snow storms stop comin and I can get a good wash in, but, that's the ride lowered.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts