·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Random nissan stuff for sale

I'm getting rid of some extra stuff in my garage. KYBS ARE SOLD

- A SET OF NISSAN CUBE MUDGUARDS IN PEARL WHITE
$ 45 shipped ( mint condition)

- A LEFT SIDE NISSAN 370Z VALVE COVER ( NEW 3.7 LITER ENGINE)
$ 150 SHIPPED RETAILS OVER $200

- 07 AND UP NISSAN ALTIMA CENTER CUPHOLDER ( CHARCOAL NEWISH NO SCRATHES) $ 50 shipped

- BRAND NEW GM REAR DIFF COVER WITH DRAIN PLUG. WILL FIT ALL LIMITED SLIP GM 8.5 '' REAR DIFFS FROM 02 AND UP $40 SHIPPED

- NEWER NISSAN QUEST ( MODEL E52 ) STEERING RACK. PLEASE NOTE THIS MODEL HAS ELECTRIC STEERING. I CAN ALSO PROVIDE THE FLUID IF NEEDED. THIS PART COMES COMPLETE WITH TIE RODS. THE RACK WAS TAKEN OUT OF A VAN WITH LESS THAN 3000 MILES. SO YES IT IS STILL IN GOOD CONDITIONS. WILLING TO SHIP BUT BUYER HAS TO PAY FREIGHT.
$ 300 PLUS SHIPPING.

- 94 HONDA ACCORD TAIL LAMPS ( USED ) HAVE SOME SCRATHES AND CHIPS ON THE SIDES. THEY WOULD STILL PASS STATE INSPECTIONS. THESE ARE ORIGINAL HONDA LAMPS ( NOT AFTERMARKET ). $35 SHIPPED

- IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER NISSAN PARTS REQUEST JUST PM ME. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO CONTACT YOU PROMPTLY AND GIVE THE DEAL I CAN. I WILL POST PICS SHORTLY OR JUST PM ME FOR THEM IN THE MEAN TIME

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING. HAPPY REVVING!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sry for the late response. I hadnt checked the forum in a couple days. I will ship the shocks out on monday. Unfortunately I work this weekend.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey bud i was just wondering if you ever received the shocks. I received a confirmation email but i havent heard anything from you yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.