Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some fun videos from this past weekends track event, 1st video is by far the best as the Lotus driver was a PITA and had no idea what he was doing...

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like fun! I hate getting stuck behind folks that won't point by and drag you on the straights.
Right? Oh well, thats why I like TT because everyone is so observant and most of us have been driving together since we started. And our region is funny because all the serious TT guys will do their quick fast laps in the 1st two sessions, then later in the day switch to fun scrubs and turn TT into a HPDE5, on grid we come up with fun drills to do, or come up with fun wagers for who is faster in similarly timed cars.

How much fuel do you use in a 20 minute session?
Not much actually, I haven't specifically looked but now that the car is caged and gutted, I can do about 4 TT sessions and not even use a half tank for the day. When I was fully loaded interior I'd almost go through a tank a day (but was also running much richer on the Calum ECU, so theres that).

sweeeet deal im there!!
Win!

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks fun!!!!!!!!!!

Jon how much does the car weigh again. I hoping to be around 2500lbs
2510 with driver, passenger seat (sparco as well), still have the full A/C system in the engine bay to remove, skin the trunk and skin the hood needs to be done, and misc other weight items.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts